Monday, September 21, 2009

Hernia??


I have noticed several times this little bump that appears on Zachary's tummy. I always just let it go not thinking it was anything. Recently, Zachary has been grabbing his tummy and his back near his kidney's. While we were at the cardiologist the other day I was calling the doc to make an appt because of Zach grabbing his tummy and back. I showed my mom the bump and she said it looked like a hernia. So I made an appointment for after the cardiologist and went right away. The doctor said it does look like a hernia. We needed to do an ultrasound to verify for sure if it is or not. We set up the appt for Sept 30th. It could possibly need surgical repair and could not. We don't and won't know until after the ultrasound. Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment