Monday, June 29, 2009

It seems to be getting better. The Regional Center has postponed Zachary going to the school District at least until September until Summer is over.. His Immune System still will not tolerate being around children. In the meantime I need to find a respite care facility that will work with the state to keep my respite care worker Ruby with me. Ruby has been with Zachary basically almost since we started.. We went thru probably 6 people before we came to her. Some of them I wouldn't leave my son alone with.. I was scared and found out later I should have been. I need to find a speech therapist to come to my home so Zachary won't get sick. Zachary needs Medical Speech Therapy that he can't get in the school district. I have contacted the people associated with my insurance blue cross but they don't seem to come to the home. So I still need to search. I will search everywhere if it means eventually my son will talk. Zachary is wonderful and hopefully will eventually be able to talk.. The journey never ends.. I will always continue to try and find the best... Money does buy alot.. But true sincerity and hardwork does buy alot too. Zachary is a good buy and God is watching over him...

No comments:

Post a Comment